♕ AU REVOIR DARLING(S) ! THE SENSE OF AN ENDING ♔



“Memories are what warm you up from the inside. But they're also what tear you apart”.
- Haruki Murakami.


God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Proud daughter.

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

TFiOS


Assalamualaikum awak yang tengah bace ni. ;)

Hi ladies, it's been quite a while since I last posted here, been extremely busy w works and assignments lotsa lotsa haha rase macam busy giler kan padahal tkdela busy mane pn hukaloh. 

So tonight I nak share pasal satu movie ni adapt dari novel.
"The Fault in Our Stars" 
#TFiOS

Mesti penah dengar kan? Hihi actually cite ni tk release lagi kat msia tapi I dah nengok dahhhh huahua. Cited kannnnn.


Teringin sgt nak beli buku ni nak baca buku ni tapi sedihh sebab haritu pergi tengok buku ni dah habes sobs tkde rezeki. Punya lah semangat mintak dwet kat abah nak beli buku ni haha so tkpelah next time ade lagi kot kan kan kann dah jangan sedih sedih 

Nak I cite tk? HAHA kalau tanak tutup pejam mata kalau nak, baca.
Review jelah eh. 

Cite die camni. 

Satu hari ni, Hazel ni (nama penuh Hazel Grace Lancaster, 16 y/o) kena pakse ngan mak ayah die suruh join support group yg mule mule die tk suke and tk participate pn. Hari second datang baru die jumpe dengan Augustus Waters (17 y/o, ex-basketball player and amputee) Hazel ni die sakit cancer and die kena angkut oxygen tank tu ke mane mane je die pegi sebab kalau tk die tkleh bernafas. Die start sakit time umur die 13 y/o and everytime Augus tu tanye die pasal hidup die mesti die start dengan cerite pasal cancer mase die umur 13 tahun fuhh sedihh haha kelaka pn ade jugak sebab Augus tu sangat laaaa kelaka. Haha and part die flirting eyes and Hazel dekat suppor group tu pn kelaka jugak luls. Gus, why you're so funny?

Augus punya kawan tinggal serumah nama dia Isaac hihi die ni handsome jugalah tapi hmmm syg and tk sanggup nak tulis huu. Die ada tumor dekat sebelah mata dia and dh removed pn and die bercinta dengan sorang pompuan ni nama dia Monica. Tp monica ni mintak break bile die dengar yang Isaac ni akan bute sebab lagi satu mata dia kena operate huhu so sad kan. Hmm jahar ngatttttttttttt. Haha tapi part yang Isaac frust gile gile sampai menangis meraung tutup bantal tumbuk dinding tu kelaka hehe sian kat Isaac.

Okay tutup cite pasal Isaac cite balek pasal Hazel and Gus. Gus ni baek sangat die sanggup contact sape tah nama pengarang buku tu, (buku pasal cancer yg Hazel minat gila) Peter Van Houten rasenye semata mata nak tunaikan impian Hazel. So bile dh dapat good respond dorang pn fly la ke Amsterdam. K Amsterdan lawa sgt tk tipu. So time kat sana Hazel mcm kecewa jugalah bile dpt tau yang penulis yg die minat tu alcoholic. And dorang kena perli and marah marah kat situ. 

So end of the story (hehe malas nak cite nak type panjang panjang or you should watch that movie yourself la nt tk surprise k mmg dh tk surprise pn) Gus ni mati hmmmmmmm sedihnya mamaaaaa. Die sakit sebenarnya tapi tk bgtau Hazel pn sebab tanak Hazel sedih and risau. Padahal dia dh tahu yg dia tkleh hidup lama and at that time Hazel pn ada sakit and masuk ward. K part ni mmg aku touched. 

Time kat funeral tu Hazel letak kotak rokok dekat keranda Gus. 
"It's a metaphor."
Teringat ayat ni, Hazel benci giler org merokok haha tapi Augus still nak letak rokok between his teeth. Metafora katanya. 

Banyak sgt quote die yg aku suke so meremang jugalah time die sebut tu time kat movie tu huahua tapi tak nanesh pn I macho B)




Maybe I cite tk menarik but trust me, cite ni serious best.
So kalau cerite dh best, novel lagiii la best 


“My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations.”

“I’m in love with you,” he said quietly."Augustus," I said."I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.” 

“Maybe 'Okay' will be our 'always'...” 

“It´s a metaphor: you see, you put the killing thing right between your teeth,you just don't give it the power to do it's killing.”

“Why are you looking at me like that?"Augustus half smiled. "Because you`re beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence.” 

“i fell in love with him the way he falls asleep slowly and the at once .”

“Okay? Okay.”

“There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. A writer we used to like taught us that. There are days, many of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. I want more numbers than I'm likely to get, and God, I want more numbers for Augustus Waters than he got. But, Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.”

“Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.” 


Good night lovely people, until then!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aida,

How are you? This is Aini from Zalora Malaysia.

I came across your blog and enjoyed reading your interesting entries on the TFIOS book review and your personal insights! I find it really great that you are sharing it with your readers.

Zalora is looking to work with talented Malaysian bloggers, and I was wondering if you would be keen on a one-time blog collaboration with us. Do let me know if you are interested so that I can fill you in with the details. You could reach me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear from you soon!